GreenBest have been supplying lawn care companies with fertiliser for over 20 years. Until recently lawn care has been very under-represented as all of the large turf organisations focus mainly on sports turf professionals and trade shows are of limited relevance. It’s only the last few years that we have seen a strong community grow and flourish within the lawn care industry; and this is all thanks to the UK Lawn Care Association.
Now is the perfect time to join as the annual conference takes place at the end of next month (January 29th-30th 2020). As a sponsor of the association, GreenBest will be attending. We have supported the association since it’s formation in 2017 and we understand it’s importance for our customers past, present and future.
The following information has been taken from the association website, if you would like more information about joining please visit their website – https://members.uklawncare.net/
About the LCA
The UK Lawn Care Association (LCA) was created to support and develop a group of professional Independent Lawn Care Companies throughout the UK.
The key benefits are new enquiries and ‘professional networking’ through attendance at our Annual Conference and/or our Regional Events; frequent newsletters are designed to keep you informed. The LCA is a not for profit organisation.
Join us and become part of the only UK body of its kind.
- Strengthen your online marketing via http://www.uklawncare.net – we invest in SEO to increase new enquiries
- Join a COMMUNITY of like minded professionals and NETWORK
- Join and support the ‘bigger picture’; put the UK lawn care industry on the UK map
- BASIS Lawn Assured Standard – the LCA is adopting the Standard for use of pesticides – save on annual fees
- Health and Safety and HSG65 – Members have a FREE H&S help line with Steve Booth of SEB Training
- Accreditation and branding; recognise the code of conduct and display the LCA logo on vans and sites
- Best Practice – stay updated via our Amenity Forum Membership
- Connect with LCA’s 12 Sponsors for products, equipment and expertise
- Attend an Annual Conference to network, interact with sponsors, speakers and debate challenges
- Join the Facebook Closed Group Forum – Members can chat and share issues – you are not alone
- Share tips on software – prepays, planning, accounting
- Share tips on legal advice, unit security, insurance, lawn technician training
- Membership fees are only£22 per month – join online or call Simon on 07887 628528
- The LCA is a ‘not for profit’ Association